Sunday, January 8, 2012


WHO AM I?
Whenever I make some mistake
I start feeling low
Even if people say nice things to me
I did wrong I know
          Why does it hurt whenever I do something wrong
          The pain of guilt grows strong and strong
          Having everybody by my side yet I feel alone
          I ask so many questions to heart of my own

Who am I as a person?
Need to discover real myself
Broken down by feeling of guilt
Have to improve myself

1)   I do like to help others
Share their joys and sorrows
Whenever I falter as a person
Its like I am killing innocent sparrows
      There are so many situations
      Where my heart undergoes fluctuations
       Its very easy to break and mend a toy
      But not so if to a broken heart you bring a joy

      2)I’ve faced so many boulders
          Yet I crossed them with ease
          Whenever I hurt someone
          There’s no rest and peace
               I am not perfect yet I wanna improve
               Being a good human that’s all I gotta prove
               Maybe today I feel down and out, but
               Never gonna let my self conscience lose out   

Creative Commons License
Who Am I by Vishesh Kumar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

4 comments:

  1. Nice job
    I really like the phrase "killing innocent sparrows"
    and the rhyme b/w joy and toy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Saurabh.... This song is more closer to my heart as I wrote it after I hurt my sister, though unintentionally...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice song! My favorite part is 'Having everybody by my side yet I feel alone'.

    ReplyDelete