Sunday, December 25, 2011

Winning Her Over

 
It’s a new new day, She’s on her way
I am with my car waving at her from so far
She is my inspiration though denying my attention
I m optimistic waiting for affirmation

I am going all the way
To win her over
she gives weird expressions
Drags my morale lower

(1)
Saw her in a fancy store
I bought her presents amidst such furor
She winked at me and gave me a smile
My heart beat rose and I became tactile
Ignored her walked away felt so nice to pretend
But when I turned around saw her flirting with my friend

This girl is difficult to understand
She gives me shocks in grands
Don’t know where this story’s gonna lead
Hope it doesn’t get more fiend

I am going all the way
To win her over
But she gives weird expressions
Drags my morale lower
(2)
One day we had a duel
Smiling faces but we were cruel
She threw many objects on me
I was also not ready to flee

After few moments we both gave up
The angry girl asked me Wasssup?
I knelt on my knees gave her a cute smile
She got too elated that she slipped on a tile

 We both broke into big laughter
It was pretty pleasant turnover
I was too glad as I came to know
That I won her over


Creative Commons License
Winning Her Over by Vishesh Kumar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

4 comments:

  1. Hello Vishesh.....
    Nice song but look like it end abruptly and also I would like U to write something on the dilemma that one can't determine that it is love or attraction.
    Waiting for your reply and song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ofcourse I will work on it n thnx for ur feedback

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just loved the lyrics Kiwi...not too serious yet pretty easy listening...u did a good job :)

    ReplyDelete